At Fetner & Hartigan, we take conservation of resources seriously and always have. Below is a list of ways we help do our part to help the environment.
- Recycling of paper, plastic, glass when possible
- Our charts are “paperless.”
- When possible, we communicate with your doctor via email.
- Recycling of computers, etc.
- Programmable thermostats
- LED and compact fluorescent lights
- Recyclable batteries
- Our X-rays are digital. Digital imaging has minimized patient radiation exposure up to 90% and has erased the need for using toxic X-ray development chemicals and film.
- We produce no amalgam, mercury, lead foil, or toxic chemicals.
- We have a water gauge on our sprinkler and use xeriscape plants where possible.
We want you to know that our number-one priority is your safety, so every product or instrument that touches you is either steam/pressure sterilized or fresh out of the package.